Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm Alive

So as I mentioned in my last post I have come to PA to celebrate my niece's graduation, so this means that I have to go through paper crafting withdraw!!!! Of course, I have been working on a  layout in my head... this is when a Gypsy would so come in handy... but oh well... something to put on my Christmas list right!!!

I wanted to let you know that I will be participating in a very special blog hop the end of next week.Come back during May 28 -30 for the Grillin' and Chillin' Blog Hop.





Also, during this time I will be giving out my very first Blog candy, so stop by and I will have directions for that, and some great fun to be had. Hope to see you at the hop!!!

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog from Pri's Craftee Escape. I am a new follower and as I looked over your recent post I want to tell you I like your earthy approach. Stop by my blog I am new to blogging and would like to make friends. http://anxiouslyattemptingimagination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete