Friday, May 27, 2011

Checking up!

Okay, so I am finally back from PA, and my house is still standing. Living in OK can be a little frightening sometimes, but thankfully so far we have been spared from any really bad weather. Unfortunately that does not stand true for everyone in OK, so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as several families are suffering from the lack of housing due to the tornadoes that went through this past week!

Anyway, please check back tomorrow as I will be part of the Grillin n Chillin bug hop hosted by none other than Barb over at BugBites!

I am so excited, but because of my vacation I am short on time, and I can't really talk right now. So I will have a new post up tomorrow bright and early, and I will have some blog candy to give away. Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment