Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bug Hop Ends

I don't know about all of you, but I had fun seeing all those projects coming out! I had so much fun just seeing all the creativity. Thank you so much for all that followed the hop and joined in on the fun.

Now to the winner of the Blog Candy I was giving away this weekend. Using Random.org's sequence generator I came up with #29

sweetlilscrapper said... love the shiny butterfly!! :)

Congrats Sweetlilscrapper, you have won the blog hop candy. I will be contacting you shortly to get your mailing address and such.

Thank you all for joining, and for those of you who became followers, thank you so much. I think I'll have another blog candy offer coming up soon, maybe when I reach 50 followers, right now I'm at 21, so not too far to go!!!

Hope to see you all next weekend during the Chillin' portion of the Bug hop. I'll be joining in for sure!

Until then, hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. I would love for you to stop by my blog~I have something for you to pick up!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i won.. i just saw that you commented on my blog to let me know that i won.. perhaps you tried to email sweetlilscrapper@hotmail.com.. try sweetlilscrapper@hotmail.ca!! :)

    i can't seem to find your email on here.. hope we get in touch soon! :)

    ReplyDelete