Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year, New Blog

So as most of you have noticed I haven't been on my blog in a while. Part of it was because I could not get it to log in. Part of it was because I had no time to actually do any crafts, and another part of it was because I just ran out of ideas. Christmas 2012 my husband bought me a crochet kit to teach myself how to crochet. I fell in love with the whole craft and started making all kinds of things... most of them not what they were supposed to be at first, but in the end I wound up making some really cute things. This year, I decided that my blog is going to be more than just paper crafting, because while I love to paper craft, there are so many other things I love to do. So my blog will be getting revamped... It will still include paper crafts, Cricut things, and so much more of that, but it will also include yarn works and hats, blankets, scarves... so many sweet things that I have been making over the past few months. I'm also hoping to start stocking up an inventory so I can sell some of them on etsy, but we will see how that goes. So I hope that you will stick with me and hang out at the Zoo to see what I come up with and how much fun I have with all my crafting projects. See ya'll soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment