Friday, July 8, 2011

Quick Post!

Okay, I have not fallen off the face of the planet... trust me I'm still here. I started a new shift at work and I'm a bit overwhelmed by how much this has screwed up my whole week. At any rate, I have not stopped crafting, and I have a really cute card that I am hoping to post tomorrow... after I pry my eyes open from a long nights sleep.

At any rate, I did want to let you all know that I finally broke down and bought my first set of stamps. I was working on a birthday card for my nephew in NY, and while I didn't really need any stamps for it, I found the perfect set of stamps for birthdays on clearance. They are from The Paper Studio, and I found them at Hobby Lobby! Trust me this won't be the last of my stamp collection, but it is a good start, and I think it really made the card I made stand out!!! So stop on by and take a look tomorrow.

Also, I have been thinking about doing a blog hop in the future. What do you think??? Would you want to be involved. Its  not something set in stone right now, but its definitely something I am thinking about... my husband actually suggested it. So leave a comment and let me know what you think. See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment